Weekend Reflections 6/24

Looking outside...it's sunny with blue skies. Currently 76 with a projected high of 90. 

Listening...to the fish tank, the fan, the sprinklers hitting the window.

Loving...blue sky and white clouds.

Thinking...that I need to get moving.

In my kitchen...Not sure yet about dinner. At the moment, it's Crio Bru. It's always Crio Bru.

Wearing...denim skirt, purple shirt.

Reading...I had three reviews post this week, but my reading has been slow.

Today...The Doctor is driving with my sister to pick up her children who have been with their father this month. We love it when the kiddos are back home.

I have some errands to run.

The Artist is biking the Hiawatha Trail next week and we need to get his gear ready.

Quoting...“The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid.” ― Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey

Feeling...Tired. I'm tired to begin with, but any heat just takes it out of me. I'm doomed in August...

Planning...going over our house maintenance "To-Do" list. It seems to be never ending, but we're slowly checking off things.


Gratitude...for air conditioners, fans and the fact that I don't live in Arizona or Las Vegas.


From my world... 




Seriously. Follow The Psychotic Penguin on Instagram and Twitter. You never know where he'll turn up next...

What about you? What are you reflecting on this week? How has your week gone?

Comments

  1. Reading is slow for me too. I hope you get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading is good for me though my Kindle is playing up. I think its due for replacement.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment